eStop Portable Traffic Signals
HIRE eSTOP Portable Traffic Light:
From 1 July 2018, it is proposed that this requirement will be widened to include roads with AADT exceeding 1000 vehicles/day and approach speed limit (prior to the works occurring) of 80 km/h or faster.
The first TYPE 1 APPROVED portable traffic light system. The eSTOP has undergone extensive testing and development and is designed to remove traffic controllers away from the hazard zone.
eSTOP has been approved by the Department of Transport and Main Roads and is registered under the Electrical Regulatory Authorities Council.
Pick up or collection.
Available for hire Australia wide.
- Operate from a safe distance (up to 400m with option to increase distance)
- When paired can be operated with one controller whilst the other takes a break or is on rotation
- Can be implemented anywhere a stop/slow baton would normally be used
- Fail safe features - ensure no two green lights can be displayed at the same time; low battery, tilt and lantern
- Environmentally robust, light weight, three-piece assembly, adjustable height
- Small handheld remote controller - rated IP65
- Remote controller mimics traffic lantern states in real time
- Control up to 2 traffic light units with one controller
- Portable carry cases and easy to assemble
- Reduces overheads
- Same as eSTOP with an extra feature: It can pair more than 2 units to the HRC - one button can control more than 1 eSTOP unit allowing the lanterns to be placed more than one position. Please do note that the units paired on that same button will change colour simultaneously.
FEATURES & INCLUSIONS
- 2x traffic lights per set
- 2x adjustable legs
- 2x hand held controls
- 15 hours battery life (fully charged)
- Operation & set up user sheet
- Durable carry cases
- Easy assembly
- Traffic lights per set*
- Adjustable legs*
- Hand held controls*
- Same features as eSTOP
*quantity as per client request
HIRE TIME FRAMES
- Daily Hire
- Weekly Hire
- Monthly Hire
- Long term Hire
- Delivery Available and custom set up as per requirements
- 24 hour Troubleshooting & breakdown service