Truck Mounted Attenuator
Impact Protection Vehicle
HIRE TRUCK MOUNTED ATTENUATOR:
Truck Mounted Attenuator (TMA) or Impact Protection Vehicle (IPV) are manufactured to meet or exceed the highest specifications and AUS/NZ standards. This enables our IPVs to be used in all States & Territories nationwide.
Our TMAs come complete with a type C Colour VMS (colour and standard amber), multi cameras & video recorder system, type C Arrow board, easy panel access, reverse camera, Dual UHF radio, fire extinguisher, first aid kit, wheel chocks, dual battery, battery isolation switches, hand break alarm, GPS, impact attenuator and crash impact braking system (ABS). These features make our TMAs the safest on the market today.
NEW! MASH COMPLIANT TMA FLEET
As of September 2020, we at Trafquip are upgrading our TMA Fleet to be MASH compliant (Manual of Assessing Safety Hardware). MASH presents uniform guidelines for crash testing permanent and temporary highway safety features and recommends evaluation criteria to assess test results.
Available for hire Australia wide.
Truck mounted attenuator (TMA) is available for hire with the following items:
FEATURES & INCLUSIONS
- Meets and exceeds all mandatory Government requirements and AUS/NZ Standards
- Type B Colour VMS Board (Colour and Standard Amber)
- Multi cameras & video record system
- Type C Arrow Board
- Easy access to safety control panel
- Reverse alarm & Reverse camera
- Dual UHF radios
- Fire extinguisher / First aid kit / Wheel chocks
- Dual battery / Battery isolation switches
- Hand break alarm
- Scorpion TMA is Mash Tested
HIRE TIME FRAMES
- Daily Hire
- Weekly Hire
- Monthly Hire
- Long Term Hire
- Delivery Available and custom set up as per requirements
- 24 hour breakdown service - mechanical, electrical and tyres
- Replacement in case of faulty equipment or damage
- Decal - customer's company logo*
(*Long term contract)